Notice to Our Patrons
- Patrons are asked to observe the dress code and enter the auditorium orderly. The indecently dressed or intoxicated are not be admitted.
- No foodstuff, beverages, bags, chewing gum or photography/video devices are allowed into the auditorium.
- Children under 1m in height are not allowed into the auditorium, and those at or above 1m in height are required to bear tickets, except for performances specially arranged for children.
- Please keep quiet in the auditorium. Enter the auditorium in time and be seated according to the number printed on your ticket. Late arrivals are requested to wait outside the auditorium and enter quietly during intervals.
- Kindly switch off mobile phones and other communication devices or set them at the quiet mode during performance.
- No photography, videotaping or recording is allowed in the auditorium without permission.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the auditorium. Please evacuate at the staff’s direction in case of emergency.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Thank you for your cooperation and we hope you will enjoy yourselves in the theatre.